Thursday, May 3, 2007

Saving the world one click at a time

I have been lead by the Holy Spirit to tackle the Internet, mainly myspace. There 175,000,000 people plus on myspace. It's full of trash, the world,Lucifer. My calling is to change that, one click at a time.

If Christians would search the area they live and invite them to Church we could win the world to Christ, one click at a time. I started over a week ago, one click at a time, emailing people in my area, 250+ by now. Just asking them a simple question, Do you have a home Church you attend? The key word is attend. I have had many of them write me back.

I am trying to outreach the area to grow my Church but mainly the Kingdom, one click at a time. Lets win the world for Christ, I have found my way to start, one click at a time. I would like to see if you will join me, one click at a time, to reach the lost. Lets tell them the Gospel for the first time or remind them of his Passion for us, one click at a time. I have found my place, one click at a time on myspace for Christ.

Philip

P.S. sometimes I get emotional,sorry

No comments: