Sunday, July 8, 2007

Top 20 Things I like to do with my son

20. Trying to eat @ the table.
19. Drawing Pictures.
18. Coloring.
17. Chasing each other around the house.
16. Spending time together playing.
15. Hide and Seek.
14. Trying to eat @ the table.
13. Singing in the Car.
12. Laying on the floor playing cars.
11. dancing to music.
10. Going t the Park.
09. Taking rides in the car, Which usually includes # 13 also.
08. Taking naps together.
07. Snuggling on the couch watching T.V.
06. Tickles (tickling each other)
05. Hugs
04. Kisses.
03. Hearing him say Dada.
02. Watching God's creation.
01. Knowing our Father loves us both.

Each day fathers all around the world have a chance to spend time with their children. I'm pretty lucky I get to be with my son all the time( I'm a stay at home dad). But, something crossed my mind is that God is a stay at home dad also. He is there when you need him, he is there when you think you don't. God is always there it's just up to you to take his hand, and ask for that hug. Open up to God, he already knows what you are going to say, but he waits for you to invite him. Invite him into your heart and make a happy daddy today.

God loves you.

No comments: